Codep 40 - FFESSM

Plongez dans les Landes

La date/heure actuelle est Lun 29 Avr 2024, 00:29
Toutes les heures sont au format UTC + 1
Voir les nouveaux messages depuis votre dernière visite
Voir les messages sans réponses

Index du Forum » Le Codep40 » Comité Directeur - Bureau

Modérateurs: Comité Directeur Codep
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédentVoir le sujet suivant
Page 1 sur 1 [1 message]  

FranklinWilcox Absent

Plongeur

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail 
 clorox hydrogen peroxide spray

Agustín Nicolàs Rivero is on El Tayer’s wavelength. Bogota-based, Rivero focuses on the artisanal as a way of giving fashion a more meaningful and value-based relevance. His collection references traditional South-American tropes like ponchos, capes, layered tunics, and square-cut jackets, made modern and no-gender via pure, functional cuts. Rivero works closely with craft communities in Colombia. “I travel across the country to stay with the artisans in their territories, where I understand the many issues they have to confront in their daily lives,” he said. “Colombia has been plagued by war for 60 years and lysol spray disinfectant in stock this has altered artisans’ capability to keep producing their work. They’ve been forced out of their lands to take up completely different jobs to survive, losing their traditional art and knowledge. My contribution is to give them a chance to re-energize their craft.”
Rivero sources most of the natural fabrics he uses in Colombia, but he also tries to activate a sort of connection between different communities, inspiring a dialogue that can bring about fresh creative perspectives: “I import linen from India, for example, and I have it embroidered in Peru or Colombia, so the artisans have to connect, talk to each other, and learn new techniques. Today, technology has made borders softer, and it makes for unexpected, fruitful connections.”
In her speech introducing the winners at the Award ceremony, HE Sheikha clorox disinfecting spray in stock Al-Mayassa bint Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani emphasized the importance of “glamour and sustainability coexisting.” A good example is the work of Mohammed Benshallah. “I started in 2015 and from the very beginning and out of necessity I’ve always used deadstock, leftovers, and recycled fabrics,” he said. “I’m a one-man company, I do everything myself, from the design to the shipping. I didn’t have the means to afford expensive fabrics so I had to be clever and reuse materials, and I’ve kept it that way. At this point, I don’t even know what to do with a yard of expensive silk!” Benshallah’s collection was a virtuoso exercise in controlled extravagance; his air mesh gowns can be folded into the smallest suitcase and pop back up in perfect shape.
Zaid Affas takes a completely different approach. is work is resolutely minimal and functional, with no indulgence of decoration. “My father is an architect. I see myself more as an industrial designer than a fashion designer,” he said. “For me what’s important is the pure form, a concept of timeless luxury.”
Gherardo Felloni, the creative director of Roger Vivier, clorox hydrogen peroxide spray praised the winners’ individuality. “Their approaches to common issues—sustainability, environmental responsibility, the love for craft, no-gender identities—entail rather distinctive narratives, which is beautiful. The belief is there, embraced by all the designers—and it feels honest. I hope that their storytelling remains at the core of what they do.” Fabio Piras, MA Fashion Director at Central Saint Martins, agreed. “You can see the designers’ honest attention in celebrating their provenance, to collaborate with and enhance local expertises—to create special pieces, not only a ‘product.’ There’s authenticity and honesty in their artistic practices and in the way they present themselves. I find it promising.”
Welcome to Shopping With Vogue, a series in which we sift through a fashion lover’s favorite store. For this edition, we eat with Amrit and Anaa Saber at Saravanaa Bhavan and try on clothes at Anita Dongre in celebration of Diwali. 

Message Posté le: Mar 14 Déc 2021, 09:44
Revenir en haut de page Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1 [1 message]  
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédentVoir le sujet suivant

Index du Forum » Le Codep40 » Comité Directeur - Bureau

Afficher la légende
Sauter vers:  

Valid xHTML 1.0 Valid CSS
GGWeb-FR Design

[ Temps : 0.1515s ][ Requêtes : 14 (0.0121s) ][ Débogage actif ]