Codep 40 - FFESSM

Plongez dans les Landes

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 29 Mar 2024, 10:58
Toutes les heures sont au format UTC + 1
Voir les nouveaux messages depuis votre dernière visite
Voir les messages sans réponses

Index du Forum » Le Codep40 » Comité Directeur - Bureau

Modérateurs: Comité Directeur Codep
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédentVoir le sujet suivant
Page 1 sur 1 [1 message]  

MageeThorndike Absent

Plongeur

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail 
 asics gel nimbus

ÿþTurns out she lives in Napa. Dre had mentioned that asics shoes she was at the Deena Kastor dinner the night prior (so jealous)and heard that ASICS didn't even come close to selling this event out. No one knew what the official numbers were, but participants were few. With overhearing this, GOTR vendor asked why I thought attendance was low. I made the comment I thought publicity was lacking. She added that she only heard about the race recently, had no idea about the course and she LIVES in Napa. Things were starting to formulate in my mind: specific people being photographed, lack of advertising (in my mind), no local signs up announcing the race in the area, I started to wonder the effort that went into this race. Once again, however cameras were clicking away, but only for specific women.

One of which was right next to me. Twice, they were right in her face, with her ASICS gear head to toe, and she obliged by doing yoga positions that the entire group was not doing at the time. Completely staged. It made me giggle a little, but since i experienced the workout in the morning, I was't surprised. I wasn't surprised that again certain names were being called out to show support. However, unlike the morning, the Yogi and asics shoes womens his assistants were excellent in making their way around the crowd and helping everyone fix form. It was a great experience and if only I could afford and have the time to do a yoga class on the regular I just might. Early race day morning, Carlee drove up to the finish line since she had to be a rode warrior and make her way to Socal right after for 6:30 dinner plans. asics shoes men

One little boy asked, "So all these people are going to run up that hill?" His dad said "Yup. I thought this would be a good point for us to come cheer them on", it was the base of mile 9.4. He was certainly right. So here it is people (I know this is a super duper long recap). Yes, I feel they missed some huge opportunities to make this race spectacular. Their lack of friendly service at some points, signage, and inclusiveness made this inaugural race seem more of a small town effort rather than a big company with experience sponsoring big tie races. Yet, after talking to volunteers, photographers, locals, and even witnessing the "behind the scenes" happenings I conclude that any runner not in ASICS was basically fill in, like extras in a movie to make the promo videos look great for next asics running shoes year.

At that point, create your own girls weekend in Napa, go out for a training run in town, drink and daring buy yourself some shoes you will love. It would be cheaper. This is one of those races that has the potential to be so much more than what it was, to be more than just a big long social media commercial filming for next year when I feel the prices will go up. I'm sad that it wasn't more, but you know what I still had a great time. It was just the perfect little 24 hr getaway with some pretty rockin' women. Expensive as hell? Yes! Yet, I wouldn't take anything back because I got to laugh, drink and heck I got a whole bed to myself without a 2 year putting a foot in my face. That alone might make me the biggest winner of the entire weekend!

John Noss 0:02 Thank you, I'm very happy to be here and excited to share a little bit about what we've been going through. It does include strongDM, and it also includes a container build process. So it's mostly about how we built a 12 factor container that worked for the people that were going to use it, and some of the things that went into that. So again, I'm John Noss, I'm an SRE at ASICS Digital and excited to be here. So a little bit of the orientation, what is ASICS Digital? We're responsible for the consumer engaging platforms for the global ASICS brands, learn more, we're hiring. These are the ASICS brands, you might have heard of like ASICS the shoes, but it's also other fitness gear, and now fitness apps through run keeper at ASICS Studio. Run keepers a GPS run tracker for your phone, tech that helps you go outside and do things.

Check out the ASICS range at Catch online now and save big on your brand new pair! ASICS running shoes were introduced to the United States asics gel nimbus in 1977, when their performance and technical advancements began to become mainstream. In 1990, ASICS opened the Research Institute of Sports Science in Kobe. Many of ASICS recent technological and structural innovations in athletic footwear have come from this research centre, while they continue pushing boundaries to this day. ASICS athletes pay regular visits to the centre so that their shoes can be tailor-made to their body and movement. The ASICS Gel Kayano range features some cutting-edge features that you'll love. From the moment you put these on, you'll be [img]http://www.edwinbuckley.com/images/a/asics gel nimbus-027crv.jpg[/img] able to feel that signature ASICS comfort and support.

Message Posté le: Mar 15 Sep 2020, 07:26
Revenir en haut de page Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1 [1 message]  
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédentVoir le sujet suivant

Index du Forum » Le Codep40 » Comité Directeur - Bureau

Afficher la légende
Sauter vers:  

Valid xHTML 1.0 Valid CSS
GGWeb-FR Design

[ Temps : 0.2182s ][ Requêtes : 14 (0.0413s) ][ Débogage actif ]