Codep 40 - FFESSM

Plongez dans les Landes

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 18 Avr 2024, 19:13
Toutes les heures sont au format UTC + 1
Voir les nouveaux messages depuis votre dernière visite
Voir les messages sans réponses

Index du Forum » Le Codep40 » Comité Directeur - Bureau

Modérateurs: Comité Directeur Codep
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédentVoir le sujet suivant
Page 1 sur 1 [1 message]  

Freda Absent

Plongeur

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail 
 asics kayano 22
asics kayano 22

ÿþWhich shoe would you choose when it asics football boots comes to retaining softness over time better between the Boost range and Asics' new Nimbus 17 midsole with gel?I don't run but I do walk and maybe will jog but not too much due to bad knees. I like to walk 3-4 miles at a moderate pace (3.5-4.0 mph). I love Asics but now have achilles issues and have been looking for reviews specific for that condition. I was thinking the 15's but now the 17's are seeming better. Any opinions based on experience are welcomed! I'd also look to go with another brand if experience recommends it. Thanks!I have a Nike Outlet store nearby and they had the Pegasus 30& after trying them  to me they aren't as good as the Nimbus 15  they just don't feel the same quality and harder foam.

Hi, great review. I am a 34 male, 175 lbs, and pretty fit, but I have huge feet problems. They have recently stopped hurting, almost a year, after running once outside with the 5 finger vibrant shoes. asics gel lyte Recently, I ran outside using normal running shoes, probably, 4 years old. My left foot was in pain for 3 days, between ball of my foot and the heel, though the heels and balls of my feet hurt to if I walk for too long or run. I am looking for new shoes, would you recommend these Asics or something with asics gel huge cushioning like the NB 1080? Thanks.From discussions with friends and what I've read on the web, I should go for either the Asics Nimbus 17 or the New Balance 1080v5. Do you have a preference or suggestion as to which one I should go with? Furthermore, I am a size 11.5 in the Nike Pegasus 31, what will that mean for the other shoes? Thank you.

I love running (and I am not particularly interested in speed so much) and want a good pair of shoes that don't cost me the earth& Any recommendations?Hello there, as a novice runner I ran in the Nike Free 7.0 with flat feet that severely overpronated. After injuring myself (due to running in un asics gel lyte iii supportive shoes) my podiatrist recommended orthotics for my fallen arches and pronation issue. Currently I am wearing the Asics Gel Kayano 21 with my orthotics, but feel that the engineering of this shoe plus orthocis, may cause over correcting issues within my foot. If not the Asics Gel Kayano 21, what shoe(s) do you recommend I wear with orthotics that correct a flat footed overpronator? Thank you for your time.I've tried on both the Asics Gel Cumulus 17 and the Asics Gel Nimbus 17 and both are very comfy.

I'm actually stunned the Nimbus 17 got such a relatively low rating. I bought the GT-1000 3 (which you rated higher) and it was an awful shoe. The GT's heel counter was nonexistent which meant there was terrible heel slippage despite numerous re-lacing methods used. The Nimbus 17 fixed this and it's now my everyday commuter run/work shoe  the black color is neutral enough so that it doesn't stand out like a clown in a professional environment. I think the Nimbus 17 is better than the Kayano 20, which you gave your highest score for an Asics shoe. I had worn numerous minimalist shoes for many years and my acquired forefoot strike is better suited for the Nimbus 17 than the other Asics shoes.

The Vomero doesn't do that. I may just stick with the Saucony Ride 8, as it seems to feel the best to me. As I said on a previous post I tried the Saucony Triumph ISO 2 and was not impressed at all. Too firm for me. Thanks for your help.Was asics kayano 22 hoping to get your recommendation. Looking to purchase a new pair of shoes. Currently running in Asics Cumulus 16's, which I have been happy with. I'm 6'0 and weigh 200 lbs. Neutral runner. Currently running about 25 miles a week. I plan to run a couple half marathons next year and will hopefully increase weekly mileage. Should I upgrade to the Nimbus 17's or go with something else? Slightly hesitant after reading the review and the mention that the shoe feels slow. I'm not a fast runner but would like [img]http://www.jeanwyllys.com/images/detail/asics kayano 22-163dkm.jpg[/img] to get faster. Currently, running a 5K in 24 minutes.

Message Posté le: Jeu 06 Aoû 2020, 08:35
Revenir en haut de page Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1 [1 message]  
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédentVoir le sujet suivant

Index du Forum » Le Codep40 » Comité Directeur - Bureau

Afficher la légende
Sauter vers:  

Valid xHTML 1.0 Valid CSS
GGWeb-FR Design

[ Temps : 0.1991s ][ Requêtes : 15 (0.0241s) ][ Débogage actif ]